Forum Autikowe Forum Strona Główna Autikowe Forum
Forum o autyzmie, czyli co o tej chorobie wiedzieć powinniśmy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autikowe Forum Strona Główna -> DAN!
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33

PostWysłany: Czw Maj 30, 2019 09:03    Temat postu: There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Odpowiedz z cytatem

SUNRISE, Fla. -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Mark Arcobello scored his first two goals in the NHL, the second in overtime, and the Oilers snapped a five-game losing streak with a 4-3 victory over the Florida Panthers. Edmonton went on the power play after Floridas Scottie Upshall was called for tripping 32 seconds into the extra period and Arcobello rifled a slap shot from the left circle that got past Florida goalie Jacob Markstrom 1:23 later. "I just tried to hit the net," Arcobello said. "It just topped off a good night and we had a big win." Taylor Fedun scored his first career goal and Philip Larsen also scored his first goal of the season for Edmonton. Devan Dubnyk made 20 saves. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had two assists. Upshall scored two third-period goals and Marcel Goc also scored for the Panthers. Markstrom stopped 23 shots. Florida has lost six straight and nine of its past 10. Upshall tied the game with 57.6 seconds left on a slap shot from the left circle. His first goal came at 10:04 of the third when he took a pass from Jesse Winchester from the right circle to the high slot. His shot got past Dubnyk on the right side. "It was nice to come back, but some mistakes and some errors on our part tonight cost us," Upshall said. After the first period ended 1-1, the Oilers scored two goals in 33 seconds early in the second. Arcobello shot from just below the left circle and the puck went high into the net at 2:06 to make it 2-1 The Oilers had been shut out the past two games and outscored 9-0. "I thought we took some baby steps in the right direction," Oilers coach Dallas Eakins said. "I liked that we stayed in the fight." Fedun, playing in his first NHL game, tipped in a pass from Nugent-Hopkins at 2:39. Fedun was recalled from AHL Oklahoma City on Monday. "I dont know if I knew what just happened. It happened so fast," Fedun said. "I dont think I processed it right away. I didnt even know what to do." Fedun seems recovered from the right femur he broke in a pre-season game at Minnesota on Sept. 30, 2011. He played the entire 2012-2013 season in Oklahoma City. "It was awesome to get out there in the first place, get my legs under me and have my first game," Fedun said. "There was some tough times, but (this) was the ultimate goal dangling in front of me." The Panthers took a 1-0 lead in the first on the goal by Goc. Jonathan Huberdeau passed from the right side to Goc in the centre. His wrist shot beat Dubnyk on the glove side at 10:35. It was just the fourth time the Panthers scored first in 15 games this season. Florida has lost four of five games that went past regulation this season. "Those are points that are slipping away," Panthers coach Kevin Dineen said. The Oilers tied it during four-on-four play with just over three minutes left in the first. Nugent-Hopkins brought the puck down along the boards on the right side. He slid a pass to Larsen in the slot and his wrister beat Markstrom at 16:59. It was the first goal scored by Edmonton in 172:46. NOTES: This was the first stop on the Oilers four-game road trip. ... The Oilers have won eight of their last nine games against the Panthers, including five straight on the road. ... Oilers LW Ryan Smyth returned after missing seven games with a groin pull. ... Florida C Winchester has six points in his last nine games. ... Florida RW Kris Versteeg returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch for the first time in his NHL career Saturday at Washington. Torry Holt Jersey . An unconventional night for Texas-El Paso nearly led to the Miners getting a huge upset. Down by 14 with 2:21 left, the Miners went on a frantic closing spurt that fell just short, and UTEP was beaten by No. Taylor Rapp Jersey . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No. http://www.cheaplosangelesramsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-nolan-cromwell-jersey . The Raptors two leading scorers were never able to co-exist the way they hoped or the team had envisioned, but individually DeRozan was thriving, in the midst of a career season. Rams Jerseys China .Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives. Joe Namath Jersey .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury. CHICAGO -- Every NBA team wants to enter the All-Star break on a positive note and get some rest. The Chicago Bulls were able to do just that by winning their third straight. Taj Gibson scored 16 points and Carlos Boozer returned from an injury to add 15 in Chicagos 92-76 victory over the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday night. The Bulls (27-25) moved two games above .500 for the first time since they were 6-4 on Nov. 21. They have won four of five. "Were happy, but were not satisfied. Were hungry," said Joakim Noah, who had 14 points and 13 rebounds for his fifth straight double-double. Paul Pierce led Brooklyn with 15 points. The Nets are 24-27, going 14-6 since Jan. 1. "I think everybody needs a break right now," Pierce said. "Everybodys played a lot of games. Every team in the league has played over 50 games. I wish the break was a little bit longer, especially for us older guys. "But it is what it is and guys can go home or do whatever theyre going do over the weekend and recharge their bodies and get ready for a second-half run." The Nets pulled within three on Andrei Kirilenkos 3-pointer with 6:29 left. D.J. Augustin answered with a 3-pointer to start a 9-0 Chicago run. "Weve got to get to the point where were playing better defence, especially when Kevin (Garnett) comes out the game," Pierce said. "Thats seems to be one of our glaring weaknesses right now. We can sustain an acceptable level of defence when hes in the game, but hes not going to be able to play 48 minutes a night, so we have to have guys ready to come in and sustain the type of intensity he brings to help this team win." The Bulls shot 50 per cent to the Nets 38.8 per cent. Mike Dunleavy and Jimmy Butler each had 14 points for the Bulls, who are 15-7 since Jan. 1. "Were playing very well," said Boozer, who missed the last three games because of a strained left calf. "Its good to have a chance to have a break aand get away and come back ready for the finish.dddddddddddd" Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said Boozer was better than expected in his return. "A little winded," Thibodeau said. "Once he got a second wind he was very, very good." The Nets Joe Johnson and Butler were called for technical fouls and Johnson for an offensive foul after they exchanged words and had to be separated by their teammates with 5:57 left in the third quarter. Johnson elbowed Butler on the play, and Butler was restrained by his teammates before Johnson poked Butlers face. "I dont say too much, so if Im mad, you must have really done something to get underneath my skin," Butler said. "He poked me in the head then backed backwards. I dont think he wanted any of that. I dont play to fight, but come on, man, just play basketball." Deron Williams added 13 points for the Nets, Johnson had 11, and Shaun Livingston 10. Brooklyn cut the lead to 56-53 on Pierces free throws with 7:59 left in the third quarter. The Bulls extended the lead to 62-53 after baskets by Noah and Boozer and two free throws by Kirk Hinrich. The Bulls are 2-0 against the Nets this season. Chicago won 95-78 on the road on Christmas Day. The Bulls have won four straight against the Nets, who have dropped 13 of their last 16 regular-season games at the United Center. NOTES: Thibodeau said Gibsons minutes will remain similar to how much he was playing in Boozers absence. Gibson has averaged 19.2 points and 9.8 rebounds in eight starts. "For us to achieve what we want to achieve, Carlos has to play," Thibodeau said. "He has a big role on this team." ... Nets guard Marquis Teague was acquired from the Bulls on Jan. 21. "Hes been great," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "Hes done everything that weve asked him to do. Hes only 20, so (were looking) for him to continue working and when hes out there on the floor to get better." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Maj 30, 2019 09:03    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
TasteIm

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 07, 2019 13:26    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

nic nie rozumiem
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Cze 07, 2019 13:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Autikowe Forum Strona Główna -> DAN! Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: